Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

Forum Threads

Member Poll

Do you tell people that you have dyscalculia?

You must login to vote.

Users Online

· Guests Online: 6

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 6,048
· Newest Member: Nicki Holmes

View Thread

Print Thread
Scared to talk here - but know I need help.
justfoundout
#21 Print Post
Posted on June 11 2009 10:28 PM

6/11/09
Yeah, I know. They just don't even notice that we have a big problem. Thanks, RottieWoman.

As I re-read Cacille's post, I realized that I hadn't commented on the paint coordination. I like 'mixing paints', too. I was worried about working in a paint store (for myself) though, because I'm really not physically strong enough to 'toss around' those gallon containers of paint. Cacille, can you do the 'faux finishes'? You probably can. I'd love to learn to do that.

And good that your testing starts Tuesday. If you get a good psychologist there in Saint Louis, you'll please bring that info back to us here on the forum? One of my friends from the forum just got tested by a wonderful psychologist in the state of Kansas. Many of us have had awful experiences with testing professionals who are sometimes 'clueless' about LD's. And there are others who have a 'hidden agenda' of needing to fill there clinics with 'patients'. So any 'good ones' we need to treasure and write down their names and whereabouts. - jus'
Edited by justfoundout on June 11 2009 10:29 PM

Jump to Forum: